(Unofficial) SHOUTcast Interface DNAS 2.0 [beta]
A Multi platform desktop application for control of the Nullsoft/SHOUTcast® Dnas server version 2.0.
This application is designed to give easy access to the new SHOUTcast 2.0 DNAS/server for those running desktop computers. The beta versions of the new DNAS lack a user interface, so for those who are not so confident using console based applications it can be a struggle to enjoy all the great new features introduced with this update to the SHOUTcast platform.Features such as single port/multi stream capability and improved metadata handling support have been a long time coming, so its import during this beta phase that everyone gets a chance to try them out and hopefully broadcast some great music, but most importantly get the best out of their SHOUTcast experience.
* Runs on multiple platforms windows/linux giving better access than before
* A smoother, easy to use user interface compared to the old SHOUTcast versions.
* Multiple stream control and stream information gathering.
* Dnas configuration editing.
* Realtime content/information.
* Ability to restart the dnas server quickly and easily.
* Basic Listener stats for multiple streams
* Dnas Log parsing (a cleaner approach).
More will follow over time.
Support for the mac will be added when the dnas v2 is stable on osx.
If you are a mac developer and have spare time to compile and bundle
this application and needed framework get in touch.
I don’t own a mac.
Evtl. auch ein interessanter Beitrag?